Skin Care Products
A full range of top-of-the-line skin care products available at Silverberg Surgical and Medical Group can keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful without the need for invasive treatments. We offer a number of high-quality, professional products designed to be used at home as part of your daily skin care regimen.
- The Obagi NuDerm® Skin Rejuvenation System
- Avene Thermal Spring Water
- MDSolarSciences Sunscreen
Please contact us today for more information on skin care products at our Newport Beach, CA practice.
Silverberg Surgical and Medical Group is EltaMD™. EltaMD™ products offer protection from the sun and are ideal for children and those with sensitive skin. Our Elta products include:
- Elta Facial – This is an SPF-30 daily moisturizer that can be used with makeup or by itself. A patented form of micronized zinc oxide in Elta Facial can protect the skin from the sun’s ultra-violet rays and is safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- Elta UV Shield – This SPF-45 daily sunscreen is oil-free and can be very effective at UVA and UVB protection. It can be very useful for those with sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- EltaMD™ UV Physical- The new EltaMD™ UV Physical is tinted, chemical-free, and water resistant. EltaMD™ is an SPF-41 skin cream with 9 % zinc oxide and 7% titanium dioxide to provide a broad spectrum of protection.
- Elta UV Clear with Elta SPF 46 – Acne-prone skin can be calmed and protected with this oil-free Elta product. Made to be effective with or without makeup, Elta UV Clear can protect the skin from damage caused by UVA and UVB rays and includes 9% micronized zinc oxide and 7.5% octinoxate
- Elta UV Sport SPF 50 – This powerful sunblock is a good product for athletes and those who spend a lot of time outdoors. Water-resistant and effective even when applied to wet skin, Elta UV Sport SPF 50 has 9% micronized zinc oxide and leaves the skin feeling smooth. It’s made to be long-lasting and will typically not wear off or run, even when you sweat.
The Obagi NuDerm® Skin Rejuvenation System
The Obagi NuDerm® Skin Rejuvenation System is not only one of the most popular available, it’s also the one most prescribed by physicians. Obagi NuDerm® can stimulate the skin’s natural collagen and elastin to reduce wrinkles, and even improve uneven coloring in the skin. Our Obagi NuDerm® Skin Rejuvenation products include:
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Foaming Gel – 1
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Toner – 2
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Clear – 3
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Exfoderm – 4
- Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm Forte – 4
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Blender – 5
- Obagi Nu-Derm® Sunfader – 6
- Obagi® Tretinoin cream .05% or Obagi® Tretinoin cream .01%
- Obagi® Eye Cream
VIVITE® is based on an exclusive formula called GLX Technology, which can optimize skin rejuvenation and offer exfoliation, hydration, and protection for the skin. This innovative skin care product encourages the skin to replenish itself with hyaluronic acid and collagen. The formula helps to infuse the skin with antioxidants and a glycolic compound in order to promote moisturization and protection from harmful elements. We offer a variety of VIVITE® products that can help reduce signs of age and give the skin a healthier appearance.
Some of our VIVITE® products include:
- Vibrance – for minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as reducing the appearance of brown spots and hyperpigmentation
- Exfoliating Facial Cleanser (contains glycolic and salicylic acid)
- Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30 (contains glycolic acid)
- Replenish Hydrating Cream
Dermagenics – Collagen Recovery
Dermagenics is a moisturizing skin cream designed to fight the effects of aging by stimulating the body’s own collagen. Within 30 days, you may be able to see the benefits of Dermagenics with more tone, increased firmness, and the diminishing of fine lines and wrinkles. The topical cream can also heal damaged skin by penetrating all dermal levels and encouraging the skin to repair itself. Dermagenics works as a wrinkle reducer, neck cream, eye cream toner, and foundation primer all-in-one. The treatment works on all skin types, and contains no toxins such as hydroxys, acids, or alcohol. Some of the best results of Dermagenics can be achieved after six months of use.
Recently named one of the top 10 beauty products available by InStyle magazine, SkinCeuticals products are known to stimulate the skin’s natural collagen, reduce signs of aging, and help to improve tone and elasticity. Our practice offers SkinCeuticals Micro-Exfoliating Scrub, previously known as BioMedic Exfoliating Scrub, now available in a squeeze bottle. This solution uses microbeads to gently exfoliate and cleanse pores while promoting renewal of healthy skin cells. This exfoliating scrub is made to cleanse without damaging or drying the skin, and can leave polished skin feeling soft. Micro-Exfoliating Scrub is made to be used on all skin types.
Avene Thermal Spring Water and Skin Care Products
At our cosmetic dermatology practice, we offer a wide variety of Avene skin care products. Avene is formulated with Avene Thermal spring water, the key to all of the company’s skin care products. Avene Thermal spring water contains a range of soothing properties and a mineral composition which has proven in study after study its effectiveness with skin healing. Avene products available at our practice include:
- Avene Thermal Spring Water – The only thermal spring water that is bottled in a sterile compartment connected to the spring, Avene is bacteriologically pure. Avene Thermal Spring Water comes from the renowned Avene Hydrotherapy Center in France, an organization referred to by dermatologists across the globe to help patients with skin disorders like atopic dermatitis and psoriasis. Avene Thermal Spring Water is soothing to the skin after procedures and is wonderful for daily nourishment of the skin.
- High Protection Tinted Compact SPF 50 – This 100% mineral sunscreen is available in two shades and offers a combination makeup/sunscreen to enhance your appearance while giving you protection from UVA and UVB rays. It can protect the skin without irritation, and is useful for even the most sensitive skin.
- Cicalfate Restorative Skin Cream – An innovative way to help facilitate healing of the skin, this restorative skin cream can be beneficial after some types of surgical procedures as well as for individuals who are affected by burns, cuts, cracked skin, and mild eczema.
- Akérat Smoothing Exfoliating Cream – This effective cream can help those with very rough and/or dry skin, keratosis pilaris (tiny bumps on the back of the arms and thighs – often resembling goosebumps), and other conditions. Akérat Smoothing Exfoliating Cream can be helpful with re-texturizing the skin in a number of areas.
- Rétrinal 0.05% Cream – Designed to rejuvenate the appearance of aging skin, fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone, this anti-aging cream utilizes a form of Retinoic acid (non-irritating) to gently firm up the skin and give it a more refreshed and youthful appearance.
Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex is a high-strength moisturizer composed of poly-hydroxy acid, vitamins, lipids, and botanicals. Evening Restorative Complex works to reduce signs of age such as wrinkles and fine lines and provide better texture to the skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
With Latisse®, you can have longer, thicker, darker eyelashes without having to completely rely on eyelash curlers or mascara. The first prescription-strength treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate eyelash growth) to be approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Latisse® is designed to be applied at home over four to eight weeks. After this period, you should be able to see noticeably thicker and longer lashes, and then you can lessen the frequency of application. The best results of Latisse® are often apparent after about 16 weeks of use.
The Latisse® can actually help you grow new eyelashes, in addition to making your eyelashes darker in color and thicker in texture. One of our doctors here at Silverberg Surgical and Medical Group can meet with you in consultation to determine if Latisse® may be a good option for your needs.
MD Solar Sciences Sunscreen
Adequate protection from the sun’s harmful rays is vital to reducing your risks of developing skin cancer and sun damage. Our dermatology practice now offers Quick Dry Body Spray SPF 40 and Kid Stick SPF 41 sunscreen from MD Solar Sciences. These products are known for their ease-of-use and fast-drying properties.
The Quick Dry Body Spray offers exceptional protection from UVA and UVB rays, and is a very good sunscreen option for people who are on the go.
Kid Stick SPF 41 is great for the ears, nose and hands and this product is great for kids! It can easily be stored in a back pack, golf bag or in a car.
MD Solar Sciences offers products that are developed by dermatologists using active ingredients that have a reduced chance of causing allergic reactions. Products are also created with an eye toward the health of the environment and marine life. MD Solar Sciences focuses on blending ingredients for the best possible SPF and UVA protection and the least possible chances of skin irritation.
Contact Silverberg Surgical & Medical Group
Please contact Silverberg Surgical and Medical Group for more information on our professional skin care products.