As our state and communities continue lifting Covid restrictions, we want to continue to update you on our approach to health and safety guidelines because the health and safety of our employees and patients is our first priority. Throughout this pandemic, our clinics have and continue to closely monitor guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC) and still have Covid safety practices in place.
Skin health can’t wait. That’s why our offices remain open to serve you. We are available for medical dermatology, skin cancer detection and treatment, cosmetics, aesthetics and allergy appointments. For your convenience, we also continue to offer virtual visits via video from the comfort of your home. We're here for your skin health however you prefer to visit us.
It is safe to come back in. We are committed to your safety and well-being. We have implemented numerous operational procedures to ensure our clinics are taking extra precautions to keep you and our staff safe.
Our Patient Screening & Safety:
· We check temperatures and screen for symptoms for all patients. Anyone exhibiting symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment for a later date or book a virtual appointment via video, if appropriate.
· We require face masks for all patients, staff, and visitors in our clinics – regardless of vaccination status.
· We are social distancing between patients and staff where practical and necessary.
· Our providers and team members are trained in infection control measures. We are disinfecting high-traffic areas (e.g. doors, iPads, computers, front desk, bathrooms, breakroom, etc.) multiple times a day.
Our Healthy Team:
· Every employee has their temperature checked and is screened for symptoms daily. Anyone exhibiting symptoms is required to stay home.
· Our team members take pride in your safety by wearing clean scrubs, using eye protection, masks, and gloves, in addition to other personal protective equipment (PPE).
· We practice frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer before patient interactions.
Our team is here to help you safely maintain your healthy skin and also help you be active and enjoy the outdoors safely again. Our hope is that you stay safe and healthy. Please call to schedule or CLICK HERE
to request an appointment.
Yours in good health,
The Silverberg Dermatology Team